Big Brother Naija 2019 Requirements, Registration, Audition Date And Everything You Need To Know About BBNaija 2019
Big Brother Naija also known to be BBNaija is a popular Nigerian reality TV show where participants live together in a house and always go by the rules being giving to them by their superior,Complete task,And so many other things,To be able to make their way to the finals and win the Grand Prize, which we do not know what the Grand prize for 2019 would be.
WHAT THE SHOW IS ALL ABOUT?
The show features few number of participants both boys and girls locked in a single apartment with no contact and interaction with the outside world, not even a cell phone or internet for some period of time usually 3 months.
Viewers are allowed to vote out any house member of their choice usually called eviction, The last person left in the house after others have been evicted wins.
Due to massive acceptance it received it first started, many people are now anxious to join the reality tv show, so the can stand a chance to become a star.
WHAT CHANCE DO YOU STAND IF YOU PARTICIPATE IN BIG BROTHER NAIJA?
The show has received massive acceptance in Nigeria and beyond, watched by millions of viewers even celebrities.
So you stand a chance of becoming a reality tv star attracting numerous endorsement deals from different companies.
It also offers quick popularity from the general public which creates good opportunity for you to showcase what talent or what ever thing you are good at.
REQUIREMENTS FOR BIG BROTHER NAIJA 2019 AUDITION
1. The show is only open to Nigerian citizens for participation
2. You must be at least 21years of age.
3. You must have a valid International Passport
4. You must have O’ Level as aminimum level of education
BIG BROTHER NAIJA AUDITION VENUE?
The BBNaija audition venue are listed below:
• Lagos – West Town Hotel; 1, Ayeni Street, behind Sheraton Hotel, Ikeja
• Port Harcourt – 5141, Aba Road, Port Harcourt
• Abuja – MultiChoice Office, Plot 1548, Ademola Adetokunbo Street, beside NEMA, adjacent Transcorp Hilton, Maitama
• Enugu – Oakland Hotel and Park, Tunnel Crossing, Ogui Link Road, beside Etim Plaza, Enugu
• Delta State – Deluxe Garden Suites, Bauchi Close, Shell Edjeba, Warri
• Ibadan – Mauve 21 Events Centre, MKO Abiola Way, Ring Road, by Adeoyo Junction, Ibadan
PAY ATTENTION: The BBNaija form is not yet out for sale so beware of (Scammers)people who might run up to you to sell the form to you abstain from them,Stick with us and we would inform you once the form is out.
HOW TO OBTAIN THE REGISTRATION FORM?
Like earlier noted, the BBNaija registration form is not yet out but will be announced once on sale.
You can follow the BBNaija official social media page to be alerted when the form is out.
You can also keep a tab on and we will notify you once the form is on sale and give proper guidance.
TIPS: Don’t try to fake a lifestyle just to be in the house or the game,Because faking a lifestyle just to be in the game would not help instead,it would destroy the dream you have tried Achieve.
Other Requirements And Things You Should Know about.
1. If you are selected by the Producers for an interview in the Semi-Finals, you will be interviewed at a time to be scheduled by the Producers in their sole discretion and at one of the following locations listed below in this document.
The Producers reserve the right to add, cancel and/or substitute other cities as interview locations.
2. If you are selected by the Producers for an interview in the Finals, you must be willing to travel to Los Angeles for approximately one week at a time as scheduled by the Producers in their sole discretion for the final selection process, hotel accommodations and per diem will be arranged and paid for by the Producers.
3. You must be willing to live in the Big Brother house located in Los Angeles for approximately 100 days on such dates to be determined by Producers in their sole discretion with approximately a dozen strangers where you will have little or no privacy.
If you are chosen to live in the house, it is your responsibility to make any necessary arrangements with your employer and family in anticipation of your extended absence from home.
4. The house is extensively outfitted with video and audio recording devices which will record, broadcast and exhibit your actions and voice at all times, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week in every room of the house for the duration of your participation in the contest.
You will be observed at all times by the Producers as well as the general public watching on television, the Internet, mobile devices and any and all other media.
5. One participant will receive the grand-prize of $500,000 (subject to change in Producers’ and/or the network’s discretion). (Except for the two finalists who will receive prize money, a weekly stipend will be provided for each participant for each week that he or she remains in the Big Brother House.)
Stipend payments and prize winnings will not be paid until after the broadcast of the final episode of the show.
6. You must be at least 21 years of age at the time of the application. 7. You must be a United States citizen and live in the United States.
8. You must not now be a candidate for public office and if selected as a participant, you must agree not to become such a candidate until after the initial broadcast of all programs in which you appear.
9. You must be in excellent physical and mental health.
10. If you are selected to be interviewed, you may be given, and must complete and return (prior to the date of your personal interview in Los Angeles), any further application materials or documents (such as your birth certificate, passport, and/or other identification) as well as a Medical History Form.
11. If selected as a finalist you must complete the Participant Form Package, which will be furnished to you by the Producers and will include among other things, affidavits, release forms and waivers for you and your immediate family.
You must also submit to physical and mental examinations by Producerselected medical professional(s) in Los Angeles selected by the Producer and which will be furnished to you by the Producers and will include among other things, affidavits, release forms and waivers for you and your immediate family.
You must also submit to physical and mental examinations by Producerselected medical professional(s) in Los Angeles selected by the Producer and meet all physical and psychological requirements.
12. By applying for participation in Big Brother, you authorize the Producers to conduct civil, criminal, financial, driver-history and any other type of background checks deemed necessary by the Producers.
13. Employees, officers, directors and agents of CBS Broadcasting Inc., Our House Productions, Inc., Fly On The Wall Entertainment, Endemol USA Inc., and/or of any of their respective licensees, assigns, parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies(including Showtime, 21st Century Fox, Fox Studios or television network, Fox News and FX) and the immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, daughter or son, regardless of where they live) or members of their same households (whether related or not) of such employees, officers, directors and agents are not eligible to be participants on Big Brother or participate in the application process.
Applicants will further be chosen to create a pool of approximately forty (40) finalists. The Producers reserve the right to change any of the application terms at anytime or to select or not select anyone at their sole discretion.
The Producers are looking for a dynamic group of individuals who are articulate, interesting and exhibit enthusiasm for the project as well as a willingness to share their most private thoughts in an open forum of strangers.
This group of individuals, while meeting the technical requirements of the program, must also have sufficient physical, psychological, and mental capacity to endure approximately 100 days in a monitored house under extraordinary conditions.
BB Naija 2019 Application Instructions
BB Naija Applications MUST go to bigbrothercasting.tv to fill out an on-line application and submit a video. Please take careful note to follow all instructions on the website.
Deadline: Currently, there is no deadline for applications, but we have a strong preference to receive your applications as early as possible.
All materials you send us (including videotape and photos) will be retained by Producers and become the property of the Producers and will not be returned to you whether or not you are selected as a participant.
Any expenses you incur during the application process including postage, shipping and materials preparation (videotape, photos, etc.) are your sole responsibility. Producers will not reimburse you for these expenses.
Only one entry per person is allowed. All decisions of the Producers are final and absolute and not subject to inquiry.
Big Brother casting producers will be holding open calls in the following cities (subject to change). Please check the website regularly for open calls and scheduled events in a city near you Unfortunately, we will not be able verify that we have received your application.
If you are selected for an interview, you will be advised so by the Producers shortly before the interview is scheduled. If you are selected to participate in the final selection process, you will be so advised by the Producers shortly before the final selection process is scheduled.
Producers reserve the right to change the terms of the application and the production schedule at anytime.
Producers reserve the right to change the eligibility requirements and any other application rules in its sole discretion at any time with or without notice on a specific, case-by-case basis or across production schedule at anytime.
Producers reserve the right to change the eligibility requirements and any other application rules in its sole discretion at any time with or without notice on a specific, case-by-case basis or across the entire applicant pool.
Producers also reserve the right to not hold any participant applicant interviews, or to modify the manner in which it conducts participant applicant interviews, or to not produce the program Big Brother at all.
You can also subscribe to this website to keep you notified once the form is on sale and give proper guidance.
Have some thing to say,Drop A Comment.